Benchmark Recruitment understands the real concerns that our valued clients have in connection with retaining existing staff in times of strong competition for scare skilled recources. Recruitment agencies throughout the region are keen to encourage / entice your best employees to leave for positions elsewhere. Some of them are sufficiently unscruplous as to approach employees they have only recently places with wlient companies.
Benchmark Recruitment would like to reassure our clients that we have adopted a policy of the highest integrity over the sensitive issue of approaching client's employees, going beyond what is strictly necessary, and adopting measures that will surely put your mind at rest. The following are elements of this policy, which we enforce strictly across the board. Our recruiters are fully aware of the restrictions these involve, and will follow the guidelines under all circumtances.
- Benchmark Recruitment will not directly contact any employee af any company that has a current contract with us.
- Benchmark Recruitment will not approach any candidate placed with a client by Benchmark Recruitment for at least five years, even if our contract with that client has lapsed.
- All applications (from whatever source) to our advertisement, website promotions and online database are treated equally and fairly and with the strictest confidentiality.
To ensure that recruiters keep these issues in the front of their mind, we have introduced certain internal procedures.
- Firstly each client that has a contract with us has a unique and individual email address for applications to be sent to - no applications are accepted to recruiters individual email accounts.
- Secondly, an up to date chronological data record is maintained with each processed candidate application, in case of any disputes.
- Finally, all candidates that apply to advertisements will be processed strictly in accordance with our standard operational procedures.