A Local company that located at Grater Jakarta area currently is looking for strong Logistic, procurement, and Business back ground to fill in the position as listed below:
· Managed the process from identification of potential suppliers (foreign, local)/freight forwarders, request for quotations, negotiation, recommendation and final award of purchase orders of equipment, parts, consumables, and services.
· Purchased and facilitated the supply and delivery of the equipment, materials, documentation and services required for Maintenance, Operations and projects.
· Planned, reviewed and undertook comparative cost analysis of supplier’s quotations.
· Dealt directly with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of materials and resolving any supply issues with forwarders/Customs and other external agencies.
· Finalized all commercial transactions with Finance/Accounts
· Coordinate with concerned discipline engineers and external agencies on requested change in equipment specifications and/or purchase orders.
· Prepared and provided statistical information/detailed reports on import/export shipments for Customs and Finance/Audit Departments.
· Prepared and provided the required package of documents for Customs Clearance.
· Used SAP-R3 to maintain the accuracy of delivery information.
- Minimum bachelor degree in an Engineering related or Construction Management field, and/or a business degree
- At least 10 (ten) years of applicable experience in the field procurement of structural,
Mechanical, electrical and change material item.
- Having knowledge in steel structure, mechanical, electrical and instrument supply chain and networking either local or overseas.
Age between 35-45 years old.